Monday, November 8, 2010

I decided to turn this into a wedding planning blog with the end goal of maybe, perhaps, possibly attempting to apply to be a Weddingbee blogger.

For those who are unfamiliar with wedding blog-land (which includes most of my friends and acquaintances who might be reading), Weddingbee.com is a big 'un. Its readership is far and wide and blogging there would be a great opportunity to put my writing out there.

My last couple of entries have been an attempt at the Weddingbee style of blogging. Or maybe just wedding blogging in general. And I found out that it's not working for me; it feels forced. I'm just not one to internet-squeal (OMGEEEEEEE!!) over the cuteness of a [insert random wedding-associated thing here].

And I want to write, rather than provide a brief commentary on various "inspiration pictures" I find.

I'm going to continue chronicling my wedding planning/crafting as long as I have things to say about it, I guess. But I'm going forget about being a blogger on a major website and start sounding more like me.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment